C'mon, it's a great title. I'm using it all week.
- I could hear the news on while having some ice cream and then actually sat down in there for about 5 minutes, and that's plenty of plane crash coverage for me.
- The Magic Jack, which works very poorly at my house, worked famously here; all the ladies called home and chatted with their loved ones (or left messages). I guess it's got to do with the quality of both the computer and the connection.
- I didn't go along on the orchid trip today (I stayed back to wait for a call from the one guest who was getting here a day late), so no orchid pictures after all. I suspect you'll manage nonetheless.
- We're off to Cartago and the Basilica and the scenic Orosi Valley tomorrow.
- Hanging out with a bunch of quilters and teaching them a new technique and not going to the orchid thing is actually pretty tiring.