Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Uh-oh.

Time's short and I don't know if I'll get back to the computer today. What to post? What to post?

Ummmm. So.

How've you been?

/Looks around for inspiration/

Well...okay, yes.

There's a lot on my mind and in my life right now. But I can't...well, I could. But I'm not going to post about it right at the moment. So...

Hmmm. Wonder if I could get away with another Mercedes Sosa video? Nah.

Photos?

My monitor is all messed up and currently has a blue cast to it. So I can't tell what looks good. (Blue is, for what it's worth, the least offensive of the various color casts I get with this monitor these days.)

Silly Internet quiz?

Meh.

Oh well. I didn't take Leap Day off. I guess I'll just coast through this one.

See you tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Brave Sir Robin March 05, 2008 4:50 PM  

When I have nothing, as ask my readers (both of them) for links . . so . . .Here is some link love for my favorite Costa Rican:

Wrong, wrong, wrong

The film I'm trying to get everyone to watch so we can have an online discussion

A funny new site I like


Laters!!!!!

Steve March 05, 2008 8:14 PM  

I thought you got that monitor fixed?
LOL

See ya soon

The Cunning Runt March 07, 2008 9:50 PM  

Take the weekend off, Gurrrl! Sleep in, play with the Gurlz! We'll be right here when you get back. ;)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP