Saturday, September 03, 2005

Friends in high places

And now, because I love you, I will provide you with answers to questions you never knew you had, thanks to the official FAQ of the U.S. Postal Service.

New information: God does, apparently, have a zip code. And yet. Your God and mine have different addresses. And yet. Presumably, they are still the same God. I think I like that.

(My favorite part: "The USPS will see that the letter is received at the proper place." Just doing our job, ma'am.)

1 comments:

Jennifer September 03, 2005 10:52 AM  

Um, Hi Chris?

I've been getting and promptly deleting comment spam this morning, but as far as I can tell, you are an actual human being who has an actual blog and just stopped by to say hi.

So Hi! (Um, someone who speaks German: What's Bottrop? It's okay, right?)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP