Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ooof

Just jumping in real quick to say we're moving and tired and I'll be offline the rest of the day. Maybe even the rest of the year; no telling yet how long it'll be till they install a phone and then the DSL.

I went over to the hardware store to talk to the transport guys and see if one of them could do our heavy moving later in the day or tomorrow, but the guy who said he could do it, said it had to be RIGHT THEN.

In retrospect, we were not at all ready to do it right then, but we went ahead anyway, and now the furniture part is done. I wouldn't do it like that again, but I'm really glad that the entire rest of the process is under our control and at our pace.

Now I'm going to have some lunch before I turn around and realize it's dinner time.

1 comments:

The Cunning Runt December 22, 2009 11:45 PM  

Holy Cow.

In the past two months I've moved, un-moved and re-moved. Now I'm back in the town where I started, mostly (I'm still partly elsewhere) but at a different place, where I previously was when I wasn't where I had planned to be.

It's only slightly less complicated than your current situation.

Best of luck with this mess; I'm sure it'll all work out!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP