Monday, July 09, 2007

This just in

I don't actually know anything about this, but I was catching up with Kit's blog today and casually followed a link to some information that began as follows:

At several points throughout the year most of us will be bombarded with the maddening effects of Mercury in retrograde. Mercury is a planet which governs all transportation and communication issues. Mercury is not an emotional planet, but rather a highly objective, truth-seeking one. It rules intelligence, education and truth. When it is in retrograde, some of its power is held back.
Interestingly enough, Mercury retrograde dates for this year include June 15 through today. I'm just saying.

I did like this part though:
There will be countless delays, cancellations and postponements--but know these will benefit you in the long run. Don't fight them, although your frustration level and feeling of restlessness will be hard to cope with at times.

4 comments:

Anonymous July 09, 2007 3:19 PM  

I saw that on Kit's blog the other day and noticed that your travel travails were squarely within Mercruy's retrograde period.

I fail, thus far, to see how "these (delays, cancellations and postponements) will benefit you in the long run."

When you learn the answer to that, please do let me know.

Thank you.

Jennifer July 09, 2007 3:28 PM  

Well, I'm hoping it will turn out to have something to do with Debby's advice to go after CheapTickets for a set of travel vouchers in some appropriate amount to make up for our added expense and inconvenience. How much did you guys spend in gas & meals to come get us, anyway?

Love Bears All Things July 15, 2007 4:32 PM  

Hi, Jennifer, Please could you tell me who Sandy is and does she have a blog? She has visited me but I can't link back to her. She said she found me through you.
Thanks, Mama Bear

Kit July 23, 2007 12:44 PM  

Wow! It really did affect you substantially - better check out teh next time it's retrograde before you plan your next trip! Hope Cheap Tickets do recompense you handsomely.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP