Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy Birthday, Sandy!

Today is my friend Sandy's birthday.

  • Sandy is a quilter, just like me.
  • When we met, she lived on Jennifer Drive (Street? Lane? Anyway.)
  • At that time, the name of her town was the same as the name of the child my sister used to take care of.
  • Her daughter's name is the same as my sister's name.
  • Her son (your son, right?)'s name is the same as my Dad's name.
  • Her middle name is the same as my Mom's name.
And her birthday is the same as mine.

Also today: my friend from college who I just looked up on the Internet. Turns out he's now a Solar System Ambassador - how cool is that?

7 comments:

J July 03, 2006 8:57 AM  

Happy Birthday to you both!

Anonymous July 03, 2006 11:13 AM  

Or, as Boynton would say,

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!

Anonymous July 03, 2006 11:15 AM  

I celebrated for you at Harris Teeter today. Instead of melon on a toothpick, they were passing out tiny Mocha Frappuccinos (with tiny straws!) and Espresso Brownie nuggets.

Kit July 06, 2006 1:51 PM  

A belated Happy Birthday to you and your almost twin. Hope you had a good day.

Anonymous July 07, 2006 11:00 AM  

Jen, I just opened up your blog for the first time since June 28th and was I surprised! Thanks for the spotlight. I do believe there were a few more similarities but I love that you remembered all that. I sent you a little surprise via your mom which she will probably receive on or around July 10th or 11th. I hope you had a great day. I did.
May I add that the Robin is the state bird from my home state of Michigan and Julia is my favorite name. How old are you, anyway? I'm 50...whoo! whoo! Great big birthday hug to you.
Sandy

Jennifer July 07, 2006 2:19 PM  

I thought there was more too, but I couldn't remember anything else.

I'm 37 :)

Anonymous July 09, 2006 9:25 AM  

I have a grandson named Alex

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP