Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Some sort of a half life?

When we went to Quepos in October, we crossed a small bridge.
Five days later, the bridge collapsed.

When we came back from Grenada last week, we crossed a large bridge.
Five days later, the bridge blew up.

Now I'm scared.

(In fact, when I searched "bridge" on my blog to find the October post, I discovered that bridges, their structural integrity and their lack in spots where you would really kind of expect to find one, have been a not-so-infrequent topic around here.)

1 comments:

Saoirse in Spokane February 03, 2010 7:04 AM  

I am not so keen on bridges myself.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP