Friday, January 23, 2009

Evolution of a concept

"I have some time while the kids are playing on the computer."

"I'll straighten up the bookcase."

"I'll pull out the kids' books to make room for my own."

"I'll make room for their books on the shelves by their beds."

"I'll just stand these magazines up."

"All these pony tail holders should be in one place."

"That shirt/shorts/socks/underwear can go in the laundry/closet."

"A cereal box would hold all these random drawings and construction paper thingies."

"Wow. Parents really never get to throw anything away, do they?"

"Well, maybe fossilized Play Doh and random snips of paper under three inches."

"It would take like 30 seconds to fold all the pants on that shelf."

"These beds look so much better when the covers are straight."

"I'm glad raw beans don't attract insects."

"Of course there's more under the bed."

"I should have taken a 'Before' picture."

2 comments:

Anonymous January 23, 2009 8:25 PM  

yes yes yes YES YES YES YESYESYESYES!!YES!!!


no, not having an orgasm. Just agreeing with you. :):):)

lisahgolden January 23, 2009 9:47 PM  

Oh, yes. This is very familiar territory.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP