Friday, September 28, 2007

Sigh. So predictable.

We go to the same places again and again on the retreat, and for some reason I'm unable to stop taking the same photos again and again. This batch is for Portly, Pidomon and anyone else who hasn't already seen pretty much these same pictures at some other point in time.

Well, this first one is a little different I guess. It's my blog and I'll post pictures of floors if I want to.


The Zarcero topiary park. Again.


Actually, the birds are new, since the aviary wasn't built last time I was here.









The butterflies? Not so new.




The snake house. Still there.


And of course the froggies.






Turns out our driver, Arnie (short for Arnulfo) takes a pretty decent picture, no?

6 comments:

Jeanette Lewis September 28, 2007 10:39 PM  

So pretty!! It makes me want to come on a quilt retreat, even though I have recently proven myself to be not much of a quilter.

theotherbear September 29, 2007 6:13 AM  

Great photos! Love those birds.

splord September 29, 2007 8:48 AM  

Awesome!


But... no quilts?

PortlyDyke September 29, 2007 5:34 PM  

Fantastic photos, Jen, and what a lucky girl you are!

As for floor pictures, I spent most of my time in Loreto photographing either terrazzo, or thatch.

Anonymous September 29, 2007 7:23 PM  

Great shots Jen
Thanks for sharing
Anymore giant Dinosaur pics:)!

Trucker Mother September 30, 2007 4:29 PM  

Careful, you are bordering on sounding bored with visiting the same old places for every quilt retreat. I'm psyched for my turn!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP