Monday, October 25, 2010

The Kaleidoscope that Wouldn't Go Away

I was contacted a week or two ago by the owners of a blog called Quilt Inspiration, asking if they could feature one of my quilts on their site. I said yes and provided them with some additional links, and they published it today.

The main page of the blog is here: Quilt Inspiration
The article featuring my quilt is "Straight piecing patterns that appear curved: Snail's Trail and Kaleidoscope."

It's a very pretty blog that (surprise!) features lots of quilts that appeal to my personal taste. Do stop by!

1 comments:

Anonymous October 29, 2010 9:51 PM  

That's pretty spectacular, Jen!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP