Sunday, April 04, 2010

Some favorites

Now that the new hard drive is running and trustworthy and everything, I finally got my massive backup file of photos off of Bob's computer and, at Lisa's suggestion, installed Picasa to help me deal with it. I had used Picasa before, but hadn't kept up with it.

Now that I'm starting fresh (and Picasa has more features), it seems to be a handy thing. I've spent a lot of these vacation days organizing the folders on my computer and eliminating duplicates, and checking Picasa's face recognition picks and adding ones it missed so that the "sort by people" feature is pretty well set up. It's very cool.

Yesterday I stuck a bunch of my favorites into the screensaver file, and I thought I'd share a few particular favorites here. There are still several CDs of photos that were backed up in a different place and haven't been restored to the new computer, but these are some of the best photos from the batch I've been working with this week:



























5 comments:

Steve April 04, 2010 8:41 AM  

i love pictures of the overlrods!
you have two really great daughters.

Anonymous April 07, 2010 11:18 AM  

I detect a theme in your favorite pics.

The Cunning Runt April 08, 2010 7:21 PM  

Beautiful Grrrls, amazing pics. #6 is my favorite, totally pro quality, could serve any purpose in any mag I've ever seen. It's neck deep in emotion and personality, and a great composition.

Hats off, Jen.

Jennifer April 08, 2010 7:49 PM  

Thanks everybody!

Ralph, my sister took that one - and, for that matter, most of the really spectacular ones in this and other collections on the blog :)

kkryno April 11, 2010 1:30 PM  

Your girls are so cute!

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP