Monday, December 29, 2008

Got me a present

I was technically shopping for the girls' Christmas presents, but I'd just gotten some good news about my bank account (not about its contents, but about the account itself - turns out I'm easy to please) and I thought I deserved a little something.



I'm a little afraid of the Full Monty effect - wherein I hear so many glowing reports of a perfectly good product/production that my expectations are too high and the real thing pales a bit in comparison. But the company actually guarantees that it's better than a broom and a mop. So it must be. Right? Right??

2 comments:

PortlyDyke December 29, 2008 10:43 PM  

Well certainly -- after all, they did guarantee it. Right?

Right?

The Cunning Runt December 31, 2008 5:14 AM  

Right!

Say, you wouldn't be in the market for a bridge, would you??

;)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP