Friday, August 15, 2008

A Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day in Costa Rica. I've never been terribly into all the various "... Days," but this one ended up being sort of fitting.

I spent it mothering.

Julia came down with something very suddenly on Thursday morning. It turned out to be a glandular infection, and she's on antibiotics now, but they're really not making her feel as much better as I'd have liked. I sure hope they start kicking in overnight, because none of us needs another day like we had today.

1 comments:

Freida Bee August 16, 2008 6:48 AM  

Belated Mother's Day, Jennifer. I hope a night's rest made for big improvements in your daughter's condition.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP