Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun with SiteMeter

Searches leading to my blog tend to be pretty pedestrian.

Lots of Owen Meany and Bean Trees searchers. Nearly as many people looking for balloon figures.

Still get tons of hits from image searches, resulting from that time when I posted all those celebrity lookalike quizzes - I think the key there was that I listed the celebrity names.

Then there's someone who comes in each day by Googling the phrase Coasting Richly ... does this mean I can never change my tagline? Not that I plan to, so I guess that's fine.

And today I learned that my blog currently comes up second on Google when you search on the phrase ba dum bum ching. Most excellent.

1 comments:

Steve August 23, 2008 7:13 PM  

heheheh ba dum bum ching indeed

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP