Thursday, June 14, 2007

Preblogging: Istanbul

Thursday, June 14 Our task for today is to reach Istanbul. It's a three-and-a-half hour bus ride, followed by a two-hour ferry. We will be staying at the SiDE Pension. I have no idea what is up with that capitalization, but they are in a great location and their rates are reasonable, so I'm prepared to live with it :) Rooftop garden with a view of the Blue Mosque, anyone?


___________________________
Sent by Jennifer Tucker via the free Email Scheduler service.
Register now at http://www.emailschedule.com

3 comments:

Anonymous June 14, 2007 1:42 PM  

Istanbul, not Constantanople...looking forward to pictures of that rooftop garden. Did you tell us what Euro's translates into dollars? I missed that.

Anonymous June 14, 2007 2:09 PM  

Hey All! I finally got back to DSL vs dialup and could see all the pictures. I think that I just might be a little jealous of all you/all are doing. And the Pix that Lisa sent with the three of you is just great....so rested. Pictures must be decieving....

Anonymous June 14, 2007 7:41 PM  

Nice little hotel/pension you found for yourselves. How did you choose this one? I've filed the website away just in case (fat chance, but never know) I'll be travelling to Istanbul. I love the colours. I hope it's a nice place to stay.

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP