Saturday, April 07, 2007

As per usual

Easter week is a very big deal in Costa Rica, both religiously and as a national vacation. The whole country doesn't really shut down like it used to, since each year more and more businesses find it profitable to stay open for much or all of the week, but it's still very much National Go To The Beach week.

Which, of course, makes it National Stay Away From The Beach Week in my book. Not that we go to the beach that often anyway, but Easter is sure a good time to continue our long tradition of Not Going To The Beach, what with all the crowds and traffic and everything.

Instead, we go over to my friend Rita's house and swim in her pool and watch videos for a couple of days. This year Alex even came with us.




Hey, tell you what. Last year Blogger was acting up and I never posted the kids-in-Rita's-pool pictures. Since it turns out I took a lot more last year and they came out better than this year's pictures anyway, why don't I post a few of those as well:







1 comments:

Lainey-Paney April 16, 2007 7:14 AM  

I'm so jealous!
I want to be playing in a pool in Costa Rica!

:)

A click a day for good causes

The Hunger Site The Breast Cancer Site The Child Health Site The Literacy Site The Rainforest Site The Animal Rescue Site

Added 6/12/06

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP